Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is it cheesecake season too?

Though I have been craving pumpkin desserts, I stumbled upon a recent article on cheesecakes from Serious Eats concerning "New York's Best Cheesecake."

It's quite interesting really because they mentioned Two Little Red Hen's as the top. A bout a few weeks ago, my friend told me that TLRH had the best red velvet cake she's ever tried. (just so you know, she's a frosting person.) Its funny because I tried them last year for their red velvet cake and I threw it half way through because I didnt like it that much.

I'm always willing to be corrected or try a place again. Since my sister lives near there, guess I'll stop by and give them another chance. However, I really do wonder if I should eve stick to instinct.

In case if anyone was wondering, my favorite cheesecake thus far is Eileen's. As for red velvet, its kind of hard. I believe that any dish can taste good, you just have to find the right person to make it. Just like my belief that all restaurants are good, you just have to order the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment