Thursday, October 8, 2009

OMG. Canon Customer Service

I called canon tech support this evening because of my bitchy new/old printer.

This printer was a free printer that came from Apple when I bought my laptop. A free printer. Duh. I got this printer last year on october (exactly last year) and I havent opened it since june.

Anyway, my printer was having the difficulty of eating the paper when printing: the paper wasnt going in and it thinks that the paper is in and would print. "no problem."

I finally got to call canon tech support. Unlike other tech supports, they were actually open till 10 in the evening. I called and got connected to a tech pretty fast. She was the nicest tech support I've ever had the delight of talking to. We had some light chit chat and wished each other well in the end. Since I only have a few days till my warranty expires, they'll send me a box to ship my printer back and I'll get a replacement printer in 3-5 business days.

Yey!

My printer, by the way, was a canon pixma mx300. After printing fine, a few seconds later, it started bitching about paper jams where the paper isnt inside of the printer. and later on would just not eat the paper and think it was eating it. My printer is delusional. I barely even use it because I'm so stingy with ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment