Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fat is the Key and Stopmotion videos rule

The other day, I finally made banana cupcakes after days of countless research on a recipe that had the lowest amount of fat required. After making it, I tried it and I realized that it was... okay. It wasnt bad, but it wasnt excellent. I dont think its my baking skills but I was pretty sure it was the lack of butter or fat in it.

Lately I have been craving for a crumbly delicious banana bread, and after that day's experience with "healthy" banana bread, I realized that I would rather gain ten pounds than eat something completely not worth my time. So, in the end, I threw what I made away and went out to buy a banana nut bread from Choice Market.

Their banana nut bread is pretty good and crumbly. I have mixed feelings about the occasional random plantain in it, though. Maybe if they roasted the plantain, I would feel better about it.

....

For homework, we were required to make a stop motion PSA, so I just thought of sharing some stop motion videos that I liked. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment