Monday, November 16, 2009

Movie Trailer Roundup

If I have free time, I'll try to imagine going to a movie theater but not actually go because I think its bullshit to spend $11.50 on disappointment. This thinking had solidified itself on me when I was forced to see 30 Days of Night, which I thought was stupid and ridiculous, and people thought I was being a party pooper for not wanting to go at a birthday boy's request.

I wouldnt have minded going if I wasnt so poor, if I didnt think 11.50 for a movie ticket was outrageous, and if the movie was actually something I wanted to see. And so I remember, after that night, I never hung out with them again. that movie was so bad. Thank gods I didnt have to pay for Twilight. I would have to stab someone in the audience for the amount of mental anguish I have to go through. (<-- super bitter)


A Town Called Panic: Wanna watch it? YES!


Seems incredibly interesting. These french people are crazy. It feels like robot chicken in movie theaters and french.



Its so been done. Cute, though.

The White Ribbon: Wanna watch it? Kinda. Pay for it? Maybe...



It actually looks really interesting. I wont go out of my way to watch it but if its there I definitely will.

Serious Moonlight: Wanna watch it? Kinda.... guilty pleasure. Pay for it? No.



At first I thought it was a reminiscent of that horror film where this author was saved, captured and tortured by his fan in the middle of nowhere. But then, I saw Justin Long and I think he's absolutely adorable. That and I still think Meg Ryan's kinda hot.

A Single Man: Wanna watch it? Yes. Pay for it? Maybe...



I thought the trailer was hauntingly beautiful though. and I pretty sure the main character's gay. Cant you see all the nice young boys he's with?

Uncertainty: Wanna watch it? No.



Though I love Joseph Gordon Levitt (and I cant believe he was in New York and I missed a chance to stalk him), I think I'll pass on this one. Usually I trust him with choosing good movies. I think this movie... is unsurprising and not very interesting. Its the type of movie where the audience knows how to solve the dilemma and the movie is really stubborn to listen.

I love the youtube comments though. Especially the "Well, I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but wtf is this"

EXACTLY!

Avatar: Wanna watch it? Ew. Fuck no.



I dont even wanna talk about it.

Despicable Me: Wanna watch it? Maybe. Pay for it? No.



I'm always like this with 3D animation films though. I'm very... hard to please. I love how one of the characters reminds me of Bill Gates and I love the random shark.

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief: Wanna watch it? Maybe. Pay for it? No.

I'll admit. I wanna watch it cause I think the boy is adorable. But I do feel like I'm gonna walk out of this feeling disgusted.

Who knew the greek gods resided above manhattan? Theres a second trailer out there that will make you feel more disappointed. Thats why I'm reconsidering my decision.

So many disappointments in life already. Strangely Apple Trailers doesnt have that many trailers lately. Last time I was there they had PAGES of stuff. Now, its only 3. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment