Monday, November 9, 2009

I super love this song:

Land of Talk - It's Okay from Saddle Creek on Vimeo.



Super.

For some reason, watching this video reminds me of the days when I used to play a little bit of table top role-playing games. I love the motion of this video. I wished that if the guy's eye's were blue, it would have been more striking. And why does... he have incredibly long floating hair. Let me be a sexist, but if it were a girl, it would make more sense to me. I dont recall any fantasy characters with ridiculously pantene-like floating hair.

Buro Knapzak | Ident from Buro Knapzak on Vimeo.



This completely motivates me to learn some sort of 3D software that is not Maya. Maya is a deep complicated bitch.

36stairs trailer from grzegorz jonkajtys on Vimeo.



Interesting trailer for a ...movie(?) I guess. Would I watch it? Maybe.


----

Life Experience:

I got locked out of my apartment yesterday. I learned a few things:

1. keep a copy of a key in your wallet.
2. keep a copy of your key at a friend's.
3. keep a copy of your key to your nearest relative.
4. keep a copy of your key where you work.

And most importantly, make sure those copies work and you have the right set of keys.
I had the extra key in my wallet but it was the key to my work place ;_;

This advice will help you pay the bitch that was $188 for that locksmith who tried to flirt with you but you would have been a slut and responded to it if he only gave you a fucking discount. (is life that hard?! help me out here!)

Anyway...

Things to learn:
if he'll have to break the lock, break it. Because either way, the building will call a lock smith and charge it to you anyway. Have an extra lock (for the door) in your apartment. This will help reduce the $89 for the lock that, that bitch just installed.

When I posted that event on my status in facebook, I felt happy that some people were concerned, because it comforted my misery a bit (you know, to know that some people care). Though this experience helped me have that "laughing while crying" moment that movies have, paying $188 is a cock-sucking pain that is not funny. So I think, people who laugh at that should pay me $188. And of course, I'm not referring to my high school classmate, Karla. (Karla, I'm completely referring to you.)

Keep your keys with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment