Saturday, February 27, 2010

So

blogging 3 times in one day is either productive or whiny.

I talked to Aaron about my project. Existentialism and Nihilism are apparently too angsty for me. My specialties are mostly being bitter and racist for fun.

But as Rob suggested (Nihilism), I checked it out and the definition completely jived with my personal philosophies in life: "all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated." Though I do not consider myself pessimistic, I think it's pretty realistic and in most cases, since everything is relative, nothing matters. (watch this run-on sentence win marathons!)

Though, I am check into all these schools of thought made me remember that, it doesnt purely have to be one school of thought and not another. I can bastardize, and pervert any thought I want to.

I'm just saying.

I did get the Russel's Paradox joke with Minha. My brain just did yoga on that one. It reminded me of Marylin Manson blowing himself-- a stretch yet, gratifying in the end. I give myself a pat on the back for that one. Go me :D

One slightly upsetting thing about my revelation was that... it sounded metaphysical. SHIT.

2 comments: